Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Funnies.

Today's post is just full of funnies.  I love a good meme, y'all.  Since my in-laws arrived yesterday and we had a little birthday party for all 3 of my guys last night, I ran out of time to get a blog post together.  Oops.  So I went through my phone looking for a little inspiration for today's post and came up with my this. Here are a few of my favorites from lately.  :)


 Yeeeesssss....



Balance!!  ;)




Just text me!!

Can I get an amen?

This one.  You know you all knew a girl like Frank in college.  (Or were YOU that girl???  hahaha)

And finally...


I saved this one for last because I don't want to go without sharing my latest obsession.  I am crushing hard on everything Baublebar right now.  The colors are amazing and I have spent many nights browsing through their online collection.  Take a look at how cute they can spice up this outfit.  
Which are your favorite!?  I seriously can't decide--I want them all!  (And this is just a sampling of them!)  Thankfully, they are not crazy expensive so I will definitley be adding my spring accessories collection very soon.  ;)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I almost peed my pants laughing at the meme's. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love BaubleBar!!!! I have too many necklaces from there haha but they're all so pretty. And you're right, they do have good prices! I love when they have 30% off!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!! Remember to keep it classy! ;)

Feel free to drop in your blog link! I'd love to expand my blog roll!

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace